The corridor plan is expected to be adopted in June 2019. Decisions regarding the future of the corridor will be made and refined throughout the planning process.
How long will the planning process take? When will a decision be made about future of the corridor?
Project Basics, Planning Process, and Charrette - learn more
- What is the Kinni Corridor Project all about?
- What is a “River Corridor”?
- How many miles of the Kinni are in the “Corridor”?
- Who oversees the Project?
- How long will the planning process take? When will a decision be made about future of the corridor?
- How has the community been engaged in the planning process?
- When will the Council make a decision regarding dam removal?
- Why not have a citywide vote? Why just let the City Council make such an important decision?
- When do we decide on our core guiding principles?
- Is the Lake George park/walking area a must? How much would the project be without it?
- How is the Corridor Committee marketing the charrette to let all community members know that they should attend?
- Is there any opportunity to involve the school district in planning charrette?