Watershed, Waterfalls and Public Infrastructure
Watershed, Waterfalls and Public Infrastructure - learn more
- How would the water be released into the stream as the dams are removed?
- There is a floating monitoring station on Lake George. What is it monitoring?
- If the dams were to be removed, how high will the new falls be?
- What is being done to ensure that the townships in the upper watershed are establishing regulations to address stormwater storage and infiltration and to control agricultural erosion using buffers, in an effort to reduce sediment coming down the upper Kin
- Upstream of River Falls, what will prevent agricultural runoff from contributing sediment and nutrients Lake George?
- Will utility crossings be affected by dam removal?
- Will the wastewater treatment plant outlet be affected?