Project Basics, Planning Process, and Charrette
Project Basics, Planning Process, and Charrette - learn more
- What is the Kinni Corridor Project all about?
- What is a “River Corridor”?
- How many miles of the Kinni are in the “Corridor”?
- Who oversees the Project?
- How long will the planning process take? When will a decision be made about future of the corridor?
- How has the community been engaged in the planning process?
- When will the Council make a decision regarding dam removal?
- Why not have a citywide vote? Why just let the City Council make such an important decision?
- When do we decide on our core guiding principles?
- Is the Lake George park/walking area a must? How much would the project be without it?
- How is the Corridor Committee marketing the charrette to let all community members know that they should attend?
- Is there any opportunity to involve the school district in planning charrette?