Charrette Tool Kit
Charrette is a fancy name for an intense, multi-day planning and design workshop. Below is everything you need to get ready to participate in this important community project.
Charrette public schedule
Save the dates: Oct. 25-28. Download and print the schedule; then keep it handy! Share your ideas and help craft our corridor vision by attending all three public sessions. In addition, be sure and spend time sharing, drawing, and dreaming with designers and planners during open studio and gallery sessions.
Wed., Oct. 25: 6-8:30 p.m., Public Session #1
Thurs., Oct. 26: 9 a.m.-9 p.m., Community Design Studio
Fri., Oct. 27
9 a.m.-noon, Community Design Studio
Noon-4 p.m., Gallery Display of Design Exploration
4-6 p.m., Public Session #2
Sat., Oct. 28
9 a.m.-5 p.m., Gallery Display of Design Exploration
5-7 p.m., Public Session #3
Questions and answers
Questions from community members have been gathered from Tech Talks and other engagement activities, question/comment cards, and online submission forms. They have been answered by consultants, staff, and various experts who have participated in Tech Talks events.
More charrette-prep resources at your fingertips
- Tech Talks #1-#6: Videos, speaker bios, posters, and more.
- Minutes from the Kinni Corridor Project Committee meetings.
- Committee, staff and consultant team members.
- New and existing studies, research, maps and more.
- December survey results and comments: Online Survey reponses, Jan. 2017.pdf
- This Planning Process Diagram illustrates the corridor planning process through 2019.
- A series of planning frameworks organizes the elements of the corridor’s primary man-made and natural systems, which serve as a foundation for exploring ideas to enhance and strengthen the corridor over the coming decades.
Need more info? Contact project staff.